A Guide to New Waivers During the Pandemic
Changes are coming, are you up to date?
There have been a lot of changes to guidelines and codes driven by Covid-19. To help hospitals, we created a series of “cheat sheets” with some of the most common changes and requirements. Feel free to use this to help support your organization, these guidelines are updated as of September 30th.
In this cheat sheet we give you tips, codes and guidelines for:
- What’s new for telehealth billing?
- Blanket waivers EMTALA and other Verbal Orders
- Blanket Waivers for Reporting
- Discharge Planning
- Waiving the Utilization Review plan
- Waivers for respiratory care
- Blanket Waivers Medical Records
- Blanket Waiver Physical Environment
- PT, OT, SLP Waivers